By having your group formally affiliate with the Student Global AIDS Campaign, you will have access to all the tools and resources you need to be able to fight AIDS, and pressure our leaders to address the epidemic.
Benefits of Starting an SGAC Chapter:
- Toolkits that will lay out, step by step, how you can campaign to end AIDS, right from your campus
- Monthly conference calls to update you on the impact our advocacy is having in Washington
- Invitations to national conferences hosted each year
- The opportunity to network with students from across the US who are engaged in a campaign to win more funding and better use of funding for global AIDS
- A chance to work side by side with long time AIDS activists, including some of the people who founded the global AIDS activist movement in the US.
- Technical assistance for campaigns from experienced organizers and other students working to fight AIDS
Email us if you have questions about why your group should affiliate with SGAC.
Want to know what it takes to start a chapter? Fill out the form or contact us for our Chapter Starting Guide! (We will post an updated version right after the International AIDS Conference, so check back soon for more tips.)
Sign Up to Start a Chapter
Please fill out the form to affiliate your group with SGAC. We will be following up with you shortly about next steps to grow your SGAC chapter and hold leaders accountable.